AVATARds




Dear Shannon,

That is SO COOL! I wish we had dances in Norway.
Anyway, I have had the most stressful week ever. We had 3 major tests, and the weekend wasn't that much better - I went to a 13 hour long seminar (6 hours after school on Friday, and 7 on Saturday). It was really interesting, but this kid who broke up with his girlfriend because he likes me sat next to me for the WHOLE 13 HOURS and chatted my ears off.

Eventually I just tuned him out. (Have you ever done that? When you talk to someone who is only talking about themselves, or telling a really boring story, you go into "autopilot mode" and stop listening. All you have to do is nod, look sympathetic/laugh, and say stuff like, "Really?" and "No way!" and "Are you serious?")

Needless to say, I was SO HAPPY when it was finally over. Then my family got together with another American family who we know really well, and we watched a movie and ate pizza and played cards. All in all, it was a very happy ending to a long, boring Saturday.

Teaching Sunday school actually went really well! For the first time ever, I actually felt like I had everything under control. Those little 5-year-old's are the CUTEST ever! When I got home I tried to study for my spanish test today ...and failed. (I'm screwed.)

Anyway, I went to go see Avatar with my friends HÃ¥kon, Sofie, and Rolf. It was AMAZING! I mean, the story was really, really Pocahontas-esque, but the effects, the music, the scenery - it just took my breath away. And seriously... Jake Sully is the hottest humanoid I have ever seen. (Wow, I can't believe I just said that.)

I have some more stuff to tell you, but I don't want to spill the details before I know for SURE. You will just have to wait in suspense along with me. (Muahaha....)

Love you! ;*

0 comments:

Post a Comment