i am not sure what i am doing ..... does this thing huck up to that internet thingin mig haha

ok i am just going to sum up what has been going on for the past few months because i have never done this before.. well i took arabic this summer because i made the decision that i want to become a spy. this sounds some what crazy but i want to be "danny, danny hurd" it suck though because my first name isn't james and my last name isn't bond.. it will catch on i tell myself. i know it will. Last friday was hug a crosscountry runner day so that was nice, hugs are never a bad thing (unless they smell like dead body with eggs on it) that would be my english partner. he will remain nameless.

ahh and it wasn't hard at all for me to rant like i usual do !!

ya and today crazy père Dumais had a total freak out !!!!

he is seriously going mental guys
he accused me of reading his mail ( a piece of paper left on my desk)

"ya, you caught me.. i am trying to steal the identity of a 80 year + french canadian Jesuit with a sleeping increasing neurotic behaviors

a few day ago he told us, and i quote " i would kill myself, you know that suicide business..but we mustn't do that, or we will never make it to heaven. i worked to hard to give up now."

i thought you might like that.. just a little peak in a day of my french class ha ha



see you next time ...

1 comments:

Danny said...

ya i reread what i wrote.. i like to forget words and punctuation. me no like tenses neither ha ha

please dont' kill me shannon. i made the effort!!

Post a Comment