Michelle is in the hOuSe

I agree with Shannon. I'm really sorry that it's been so long, but my recent blogging experience has left me a little bit traumatized. Haha. Anyway, my favorite song currently is "fireflies" by Owl City. I know, I know, it's old news and everyone's already sick of it, but I have gotten addicted!



Oh, and I saw 'Slumdog Millionaire' on Wednesday in class. (Madhur Mittal - aka Salim - is sooooooo hot!)

I have some really exciting news, though, that I will have to tell you eventually. It happened a long time ago, but I've been too busy to make a video/blog about it. I'm sitting in class right now, so I have to wrap this up pretty quickly, but I'll try to tell you guys somehow this weekend :)

OH! GUESS WHAT!
My youth pastor called me about a week ago and asked if I could write an article for the church newspaper (which is sent to about 1000 - 2000 homes every month). My deadline is tomorrow (scary!) and I haven't gotten started yet, but it will be my FIRST PUBLISHED ARTICLE ever!
I am excited, but really nervous, too. I'm afraid it's going to suck majorly.
Wish me luck, chicas!

Love you guys :)

1 comments:

Shannon: Not Short; Concise said...

Oooooh! Coolie cool cool! (About the article of course) I'm so excited for you! :P

Post a Comment